The web2awards Honor the Best Print-centric Websites
Entry Deadline: July 12, 2013
The web2awards recognize, honor, promote, and elevate standards for websites that are print-centric. The mission of the web2awards judging body is to honor excellence in the various categories of print-related websites.
This program is the only annual award competition that names the best websites in the print/marketing service provider industry. Enter the web2awards to impress your clients, create an Internet marketing opportunity, and receive feedback from the judges regarding your website development efforts.
Winners Benefit from Publicity and Exposure through:
- Press release announcing winners distributed to industry-related publications
- All entrants listed on the Digital Printing Council website with links to your website
- Winners will be listed in the 2013 Premier Print Awards publication, which is sent to 10,000 print buyers across the country
- All winners receive a stunning glass statue for display in their facility
- Take a look at the 2012 winners!
Winners of the web2award receive all of these benefits for only $99 per entry for Printing Industries of America members and $199 per entry for non-members. Submissions are being accepted now through July 12, 2013.
If you have questions regarding the 2013 competition, contact Sam Shea at 800-910-4283, ext. 747 or email@example.com.